Design Dossier created and developed a multimedia interactive model of industrial Moscow with 3D visualization videos inside for the exposition of the Moscow City Government on the Industrial Fair Hannover Messe 2017. Our designers produced two motion design videos with terrain renders of the Special economic zone Zelenograd and Technopark ZIL to show them on the control touch-screens and make accessible to visitors to watch.
Our team work in total includes:
- developed design concepts of the interactive model,
- created animated presentations demonstrating information on the supportive measures of the technoparks, industrial estates and constructible surfaces,
- made an overall start-up screen video– for the wait-mode switch of the interactive installation,
- worked out a design concept, laid out and animated an interactive catalogue of the export products, as well as developed a software for the catalogue,
- manifactured dimensional glass building sites for the interactive model,
- developed a software of the interactive model connecting control keys on 6 touch-screens with videos of the video table.